Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > help maxisys out of updates no software
help maxisys out of updates no software

2223 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2016-07-13 17:12:03

•   Level 2   
    (40) points
    simmo490
    2016-06-28 08:40:13
    Hi Guys

I have taken a maxisys in on trade in and sold it to another customer  it was out of updates by 2 weeks. i removed it from my old customers account and put on new customers autel account.  when he presses diagnostics it says no files.  Autel tell me this is because it was put on to a new account with no subscriptions.  they now want to charge me for new subscriptions.  can anyone tell me a back door way around this.  i sell 200 of these a year and i am pissed off they will no help me out.  only ever asked once.? Thanks 

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-06-28 10:34:57 (Reply to:simmo490)

Hello simmo490, Autel ID transferring will not remove vehicle software, except the vehcile files was deleted by mistake or select the wrong language. Please check accordingly.

•   Level 2   
    (40) points
    simmo490
    2016-07-06 14:28:52 (Reply to:Support02)
     no vehicles were deleted only transfer. you now want me to pay to update this. i buy 10 of these per month from you and you will not help me out this once? i have seen others also reporting problems.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-07-06 21:27:52 (Reply to:simmo490)

You would think that if you are one of their  authorized dealers, you would always have a copy of a older version scan folder to recover a customer's unit out of free update period and just call Autel and they would give you some sort of .exe file with key to authorize the unit to work again.

•   Level 2   
    (22) points
    kernelchecksum

2016-07-13 17:12:03 (Reply to:simmo490)

some how the shop next door to our shop bought my old autel that my video card/drivers took a crap that i warrentied. and autel put it back on to my account and they where left with 0 cars in database and no way to update it. autel is an amazingly shady company and they shared my private information with a competitor. see if i do buisness again with them lol. 
  Total1 Pages